Thursday, February 26, 2009

6 Months Ago

Working on Project 365 has made me think about the year that has just passed and I found myself re-looking at our summer photos...if it is interesting to me, then I will share it with you. This is especially fitting today because it feels like spring...for the first time in months we have temps above the freezing line...it is +6C outside (which translates to 42F)...spring is in the air today and I am just drinking it in! Here is a little walk down memory lane...a look back at August 2008...

In August we went swimming in Nana's pool..
In August, the trampoline was still shiny & new & exciting

In August, neither Adrian or I did any travelling
In August, we spent one week at the cottage...

In August, we took family bike rides to the big park

In August we went to the zoo 4 times...

In August we visited my Grandma and felt the warmth of the sun on our faces...

In August, we had a great picnic with our friends in Barrie at the waterfront park...

In August, Isabelle wore lots of dresses and Owen caught lots of bugs...

In August we could head outdoors every day with nothing more than sunscreen and a hat...no boots, no coats, no snowpants, no scarves, no hats, no mittens, no hassle...only 6 months away...

No comments: