Saturday, February 21, 2009

1 week ago today...Valentines Day

Saturday, February 14th...Valentine's Day

So much love in our lives right now, so much to be thankful for, so much to celebrate.
So much surprise at the wonderful roses Adrian sent to me on Friday...thanks sweetie!
So much fun baking cupcakes for Owen's class.

So much fun licking the beaters.

So many sprinkles.
I had this great idea to do mini valentines books for the kids for Valentines day. And like so many ideas...the idea was wonderful, the execution not so wonderful. The books are not yet done, but the photo shoot turned out great. We went to my friend Leslie's house and she took some great shots of me and the kids...here are my favourites:



I especially like this one she shot of me. Every photo of me looks the same, I have a "pose" that I learned and have perfected over the years...the head tilts slightly to the right, the neck sticks out to minimize any double-chins, the smile shows just enough teeth, the eyes are big and wide...I love they way I look in those photos...but this one is just different and that makes it great. Thanks Les for taking such wonderful pics and getting me out of my comfort zone.

No comments: