Wednesday, November 19, 2008

these are a few of my favourite things

I have been reflecting lately on our blessings and how very lucky we are. As I look around our home, there are so many things that make me smile.
A basket full of warm hats and scarves and mittens - reminding me we will not be cold this winter.

A shelf in my kitchen with cookbooks, new and old - reminding me we have lots of food to eat and time to be creative and make wonderful meals.

Fresh flowers in my home - reminding me of the beauty that exists somewhere when our world is covered in snow and ice - thanks dad & Barb
Photos of my children and loved ones that remind me every moment how very lucky I am and how much I am loved.



Take a moment today to reflect on your blessings and what you love in your life right now.

No comments: