Thursday, November 27, 2008

Overheard


Isabelle has been talking up a storm lately, it seems each day she is speaking in longer sentances and learning new words. This morning at 6am, snuggled next to me in our bed she said...
Hi Mama
Hi Dada
Where Owen?
Where Bella bottle?
Where Bella bear?
I lu ooo (I love you)
Show mama? Bella show?
Where Bella Gabba? (in reference to her favourite show Yo Gabba Gabba)
Where Bella Piggle? (her other favourite show In The Night Garden character Iggle Piggle)
Where Bella lambie?
More Gabba

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Hello Gill Family...I haven't read something and smiled all the way on the web for a long long time. You make home reflect home in your blogs which I am sure it is. Wonderful blogs and I wish you and your family the best of the season.
- Sandy