Thursday, January 10, 2008

morning coffee.


I never thought that I would be writing a post about coffee. I have never been a coffee drinker. Always loved the smell, but never liked the taste...until now.

A die hard Diet Coke drinker I have never been fond of hot beverages and have always preferred to get my daily caffiene from a can. However all that has changed now...at work there is a fancy shmancy new machine that does all sorts of fancy coffee. I have been experimenting and have come up with my fave! Low fat hot chocolate 1/2 package, cappuccino, french vanilla coffee = heaven at 8:30am.

I know some of you will still say that I am not a coffee drinker, and I suppose in the true sense of the word I am not. Whatever I am though, coffee drinker or wannabe...I sure am enjoying this steaming hot cup of goodness.

~enjoy your day~

No comments: