Friday, January 11, 2008

8 things you may not know about me...

I've been tagged so here goes...
1. I am neurotic about being on time...I absolutely hate to be late...and get especially cranky if other people are late...and the WORST is if other people make me late.

2. I am loving work! REALLY! I was not looking forward to coming back, I can admit this, and I am really enjoying it...it is so nice to be happy at work! YEAH ME!

3. I learned to drive in a standard Hyundai Pony...that had a choke...just like a lawnmower. I am so thankful that I know how to drive stick shift.

4. I have been a nanny twice, once in between high school and college and again after college when I was trying to figure out what to do with my life.

5. I am trying really hard to "let go" a little these days and not be so "stressy" about everything. There is so much going on in our lives and I need to learn that everything will not be perfect...and that is OK.

6. I eat vanilla yogurt and Just Right cereal (mixed together...sometimes with sliced banana) every morning for breakfast...yumm! (except on weekends of course)

7. Adrian and I just bought a business, Ontario Acoustics, and we are excited...scared...overwhelmed...and thankful all at once.

8. My brother Jason, and his family just moved to Arizona...and I am thinking this will be a nice place to take a family vacation some day...have always wanted to see the Grand Canyon.

If you read this, consider yourself tagged!!

No comments: