Friday, May 29, 2009

Photos & Picasa

Can you believe how grown up Isabelle is? She is 2 1/2 years old; although don't tell her that...she thinks she is a 5 year old just like her brother. Here is a photo of her from the park last week:
Now look at this picture before I edited it:

Do you know about Picasa? Definitely old news to you who are a little more seasoned with photography. But something I definitely felt like mentioning today because it just may change your life. Okay, that's a strong statement. But if you don't know what the heck I'm talking about, read on.

I am not ... I repeat NOT ... a good resource for technical questions. Seriously. Don't ask. I just need to be sure you know that. But a friend at work recently convinced me to install Picasa and I have never loved software like I love this little gem.

It took me less than a minute to take this photo from a mundane OK photo to WOW. It was a little dark, so I adjusted the lighting (fill light), I used Warmify (yup, that is what they call it) to adjust the skintone and Sharpen to make it just perfect.

If you have not tried Picasa yet, click here, it is free to download and definately worth it!

No comments: