Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Catching Up

It seems I am always in catch up mode here...I go weeks without any posts and then when I do have a bit of time I do a whole bunch and catch up...I guess that is better than nothing.

I am currently commuting to Mexico for work every week and home on weekends, this is my first week here and the project is scheduled to last for several months.  This is going to be tough on the family, but Adrian and I are doing our best to manage that and stay connected through phone calls and Skype.  This is a great opportunity for me at work and I am so lucky to have a supportive husband, Nora and supportive extended family to make this happen for us.

It may mean, though, that there will be more regular blog posts - I have a few hours in the evening where my time is my own and so it would make good sense for me to try and stay caught up :)

Stay tuned for more...

1 comment:

Teena in Toronto said...

Sounds like quite the opportunity!

Adrian misses you :)