Friday, March 28, 2008

Hello Again

There are times when life just gets busy and there is little time for the necessities in life like showering every day, getting laundry done on time and even less time for the extras like brushing teeth and blogging. I will try to get you all caught up in the next few weeks...I will try to do better.

Here are some pics from bathtime last night. I cannot say enough how much I enjoy bathtime in our house. The kids are fairly contained, so I know that nothing in the house is getting destroyed for the duration of the bath. There is something about bathtime, maybe the water, maybe the warmth in the room...I do not know what it is...but it makes the kids relaxed and happy...and when they are relaxed and happy...mama is relaxed and happy.

Isabelle tasting bubbles...yummmmm!

Owen hamming it up for the camera:

Isabelle tasting a facecloth....delicious!



Owen's serious face

silly face

yucky taste

look at all my teeth

diego puppet

fave bath toy...lid from hairspray bottle

isabelle's current favourite toy...toothpaste


Have a wonderful weekend!

~jen~

No comments: