Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Tales from the Scales

As many of you know, I have been doing the Weight Watchers program for over a year now and have had my ups and downs. I have lost a total of 60.6lbs to date and am feeling very proud of this accomplishment. I will be reporting my Tales from the Scales on a monthly basis here for a few reasons - to keep myself on track, to share my excitement and frankly to show off new slimmer pictures.

I am almost half way to my goal...stay tuned for updates.


~jen~


BEFORE 2007:

FEBRUARY 2009 - reaching my 10% goal:
APRIL 2009:
SEPTEMBER 2009 5K for Terry Fox:
DEC 2009:

1 comment:

Teena in Toronto said...

Congrats on the loss! Groovy ticker :)

I love love love Tae Bo and still have Billy Banks' VCR tapes. Alas, I have to VCR anymore. Ha!

Enis' Tuesday evening cardio kickboxing class reminds me of Tae Bo and it's a wicked workout.

My gym is a block from my home (just north of the Ex). So there's no excuse in me not going ... but I still find some. Ha!