Tuesday, June 12, 2007

We are back!

I cannot believe that I have not done a post in over a month. Our lives are very full and busy...I rarely get time on the computer these days as we are outside so much.

Owen & Isabelle
He is just delighted with her and very loving. Isabelle is getting more and more mobile and vocal, he just loves this. Here are a few pics of him giving her a bottle.




Isabelle & the telephone
Perhaps a little insight into what our life will be like in 10 years...here is Isabelle with a favourite toy...Owen's play phone. We had better start saving for the phone bills...tee hee.






We have been up at the cottage and have spent many hours outside. Blowing bubbles, playing in the play pool, drawing with chalk, visiting the zoo...lots of great times. I will do my best to post more frequently. Thanks for visiting! Jen

1 comment:

doughtydigest said...

I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN, SOMETIMES I BLOG LIKE 5 THINGS AT ONCE, BUT HEY AT LEAST WE DO IT! CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS SUMMER, IT IS GOING TO BE SO FUN!